PAPSI KA-MAY-ARI ONLINE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Applying to become a PAFCPIC member has become so much easier! If you want to be a Ka-mayari today, click on the following link now.
WHO ARE QUALIFIED FOR MEMBERSHIP?
A. Regular Member
- Military personnel and regular civilian employees assigned to the Philippine Army
- Regular employees of PAFCPIC
- Legitimate surviving spouse or any legitimate child 18 years of age and above of a deceased regular member following the latter’s death
- Legitimate surviving ascendant or any one sibling 18 years of age and above in case the deceased regular member is single at the time of his death
- Associate members who are patronizing the services of PAFCPIC for at least two (2) years provided they meet the minimum requirements as provided in the By-laws and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR)
Regular members are entitled to all rights and privileges to include the right to vote or be voted upon.
B. Associate Member
- Military and regular civilian personnel belonging to other major services of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP)
- Dependents of regular and associate members - refer to the legitimate spouse, children; parents. Provided that the one sponsored is no longer entitled to sponsor any of his dependent.
- Regular employees of PAFC Transport Service Cooperative and PAFC Housing Cooperative
- Pensioners of AFP and Philippine Veterans Administration Office (PVAO); and
- Regular members of the Adopted Military Barangay and such other cooperatives that may be created with the help of PAFCPIC
Associate members are entitled to all rights and privileges except the right to vote and be voted upon.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
A. General Requirements
- Filled-out membership application form
- 2 pieces recent 1” x 1” ID picture
- Photocopy of any valid IDs (military or civilian employee ID, company ID, dependent’s ID, pensioner’s ID, whichever is applicable)
- Photocopy of Official Receipt for initial Share Capital
- Photocopy of PMES Certificate
B. Specific Requirements
- For Regular Members
- Officers ----- CAD / ETAD
- Enlisted Personnel ----- Enlistment Order or Re-enlistment Order
- Civilian Employees ----- Appointment Order
- For Associate Members
- Medical Certificate for We Care Program
- Parents ----- Birth Certificate of sponsoring member
- Spouse ----- Marriage Certificate
- Children ----- Birth Certificate and/or Marriage Certificate (for married female child only)
- Retired / Pensioner / Honorably Discharged ----- Retirement Order or Honorable Discharge Order
- Civilian employee of GHQ and AFP WSSU ----- Appointment Order
HOW TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP?
- Secure and fill-out membership application form.
- Submit accomplished membership application form with documentary requirements at the main office, any satellite office or during membership recruitment drives.
- Pay initial share capital contribution of P 200.00 at the cashier.
- Attend the Pre-Membership Education Seminar (PMES) held every Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30 am to 12 nn in the main office and 2 pm to 4 pm in satellite offices.
- Claim passbook and ID within prescribed period.
WHAT ARE MEMBER’S BENEFITS AND PRIVILEGES?
- Free lifetime membership
- Highest interest rates on deposits and investments
- Lowest interest rates on loans
- No hidden charges & no advance payment required on loans
- 3x per year patronage refund
- Various assistance programs
- Best customer care